I don't really put those ugly advertisements all over this blog for the sake of making money, but it is hard to upload more without a steady budget. I made a game (that can be checked out below), so if you would like to contribute to my soundtrack collecting and releasing while also having a little Mario-esque platforming fun for yourself and friends then please do check out the link below! Thanks >o

Support Me!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Danganronpa Original Soundtrack Download!

Danganronpa
Information
Platform: PSP
Size: 340 MB
Tracks: 63

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Douitashimashite~ :3 btw Lovely picture you have there <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much~!! I love this game's track~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the game, anime, and OST. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I'll reupload it when I can fix my computer!

      Delete
    2. i can find this ost anymore T^T

      Delete
  5. Plz reupload it, Im dying for ti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.sittingonclouds.net/games/games-series/danganronpa/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/danganronpa-original-soundtrack/

    There.

    ReplyDelete